Manual Tilt Palletizer
The GR-X manual tilt palletizer makes palletizing operations simple, efficient and ergonomically friendly. Easily operated controls adjust the unit to an optimal loading angle (and height) to ensure a consistent and safely palletized stack, one layer at a time. Twin pneumatically actuated cylinders properly position loads weighing up to 600lbs. Only air, no electrical is required to operate the unit.
Unit is engineered to palletize a variety of stack dimensions, configurations, and product types due to the adjustable side panel design. Optional features to accommodate pallet strapping ensure loads are safely secured prior to transit or storage. For relocating the unit, further mobility is offered with an optional caster wheel kit.
Steps of operation
- Framework - welded and powder coated steel and aluminum
- Side and back panel - black HDPE high impact strength and high density polyethylene
Cylinder and air supply
- Tilt cylinders - twin pneumatically operated tilt cylinders (64" stroke) (3-year manufacturers warranty)
- Rod-less pallet lift cylinder (3-year manufacturers warranty)
- Air supply - minimum 80 psi
- Load weight - up to 600lbs.
- Size/range - 48" - 56"L / Up to 44"W
- Stack height - Up to 103"
Manual operator signal for raise, lower, and pallet forming operation
Conveniently mounted on the safety fence
Rear contact surface
Retracting slider bed cover case and pallet lowering forks provide positive pallet contact surface
Powder coated black wire mesh fence with yellow posts (180"L x 74.5"H)
Add-on's and options
Tipping stabilization clamp
Clamp device used for securing the top layer of bottles to prevent the bottles falling forward on stand up
Custom powder coated color
Customize the color of the frame for a look that matches your brand
Custom logo decal
Quality vinyl cut printed logo applied to both sides of the tilt palletizer
Side pallet banding
- Two (2) manual strap dispensers for 3/8" - 3/4" plastic strapping material
- Manual strap threading tool for inserting strapping material through the pallet
- Two (2) manual strap clamps to hold the loose end of the strap while loading pallet
Hand cart/caster wheel kit
Allows for the lifting of one end of the palletizer for easy relocation